Terms & Conditions
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The services that Once More From The Top Ltd. provides to the User is subject to the following Terms and Conditions (“TAC”). Once More From The Top Ltd. Reserves the right to update the TAC at any time without notice to the User. The TAC will be revised as deemed necessary and the most current version will be available for the User at each visit to oncemorefromthetop.net
- This Agreement which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to use of net , including but not limited to supplemental terms and conditions set forth hereof (“Supplemental Terms”) governing the use of certain specific material contained in oncemorefromthetop.net, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to the use of oncemorefromthetop.net by User. By using Once More From The Top Ltd., (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), User agrees to comply with all the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use oncemorefromthetop.net is personal to User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. User is responsible for all use of Users Account (under any screen name or password), and for ensuring that all use of User’s Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s) id any.
- Once More From The Top Ltd. Shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of oncemorefromthetop.net including but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
- CHANGED TERMS
Once More From The Top Ltd. shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions, including but not limited to Users use of oncemorefromthetop.net, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including but limited to adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof. Any use of oncemorefromthetop.net by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by the User of such changes.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Through its Web property, Once More From the Top Ltd. provides User with access to a variety of resources, including download areas, communication forums, and product information (collectively “Services”). The services including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the TOU.
User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software and other equipment needed for access to and use of oncemorefromthetop.net and all charges related thereto.
- USER CONDUCT
- User shall use oncemorefromthetop.net for lawful purposes only. User shall not post or transmit through oncemorefromthetop.net, any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive on privacy, or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence., give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, or which, without Once More From The Top Ltd’s express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a User that in Once More From the Top Ltd.’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying oncemorefromthetop.net will not be permitted. User shall not use oncemorefromthetop.net to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with Once More From The Top Ltd.
- Oncemorefromthetop.net contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of oncemorefromthetop.net are copyrighted as a collective work under Canadian copyright laws. Once More From The Top Ltd. Owns a copyright in the selection, co-ordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any content, in whole or in part. User may download copyrighted material for User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Once More From The Top Ltd. And the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution, or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice shall be made. User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- User shall nor upload, post or otherwise make available on net, any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyrighted, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with the User. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting in any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of oncmorefromthetop.net, User automatically grants or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted Once More From The Top Ltd. The royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, non exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also permits any other User to access, view, store and reproduce the material for that User’s personal use. User hereby grants Once More From The Top Ltd. The right to copy, publish and distribute any material made available on oncemorefromthetop.net.
The provisions of Section 5 are for the benefit of Once More From The Top Ltd., affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have, assert, and enforce such provisions directly on or on its own behalf .
- USE OF SERVICE
The services may contain email services, bulletin board services, chat area, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable User to communicate with others (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”). User agrees to use the communication services only to post, send or receive messages and material that are proper, and when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. User will not:
- Use the Communication Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless User own or control the thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret or other proprietary right of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that User know, or reasonably should know. Cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author, attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others including email addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Once More From The Top Ltd. has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Once More From The Top Ltd. reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Once More From The Top Ltd. reserves the right to terminate User’s access to any or all of the communication Services, at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. Once More From The Top Ltd. reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials in whole or in part, in Once More From The Top Ltd’s sole discretion.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to limitation or usage reproduction and/or dissemination. User is responsible for adhering to such limitations if User downloads the materials.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any Communication Services. Once More From The Top Ltd. does not control or endorse the content, message or information found in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized Once More From The Top Ltd. spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Once More From The Top Ltd.
- MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
If any of the Services require User to open an account, User must complete the registration process by providing Once More From The Top Ltd. with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User will also choose a password and a user name. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s password and a user name. User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under the user’s account. User agrees to notify Once More From The Top Ltd. immediately of any unauthorized use of the User’s account or any other breach of security.
- NOTICE SPECIFIC TO SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON ONCEMOREFOMTHETOP.NET
Any software that is made available to download from the Services (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of Once More From The Top Ltd. or its suppliers. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (License Agreement”). An end user will be unable to install any software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he/she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
The software is made available to download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING. COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRUBUTUION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS WRRANTED IF AT ALL ONLY ACCORDIG TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT EXCEPT AS WARRANTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONTITIONS OF THE MERCHANTABILIT, WHEATHER EXPESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD. MAY MAKE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE SERVICES, OR IN ITS SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, TOOLS AND UTILITIES FOR USE AND/OR DOWNLOAD. ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD. DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES WITH REGARD TOT OOLS AND UTILITIES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES.
- NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON ONCEMOREFROMTHETOP.NET
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, data sheets and FAQs ) from the Services is granted provided that (1) the below copyrighted notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear. (2) use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any other network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Use of any purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible
ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIER, MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABLITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD. AND OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGATRD TO THE INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRSS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIALDAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISEHD ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD. AND OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAMS DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANYTIME.
- NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
IN NO EVENT SHALL ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIALDAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISIONS OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
- MATERIALS PROVIDED TO ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD., NET OR COSTUMES@ONCEMORFROMTHETOP.NET
Once More From The Top Ltd. does not claim ownership of the material User provides to Once More From The Top Ltd., (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services, for review by the general public or by the members of any public or private community, (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) User’s Submission User granting Once More From The Top Ltd. its affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees, permission to use User’s Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including without limitation, all of Once More From The Top Ltd. Services), including without limitation the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User’s Submission; to publish User’s name in connection with User’s submission and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF NET IS AT USER’S SOLE RISK. NEITHER ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD., ITS AFFILIATES NOT ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT ONCEMOREFROMTHETOP.NET WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOT DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF ONCEMOREFROMTHETOP.NET, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH ONCEMOREFROMTHETOP.NET
- NET IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; INCLUDING BUR NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD. IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEAGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRLY WITH THE USER.
- IN NO EVENT WILL ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD. OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING NET OR THE ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD. SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUNTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITYTO USE ONCEMOREFROMTHETOP.NET. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT OF THE SITE.
- IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE, NEITHER ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD. NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHLL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN OUR UNTIMLINESS, OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN NET, OR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISINGTHEREFORM OR OCCASIONED THERBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- FORCE MAJURE – NEITHER PARTY WILL BE RSPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE DUE TO CIRCUNSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, RIOT, EMBARGOES, ACTS OF CIVIL OR MILITARY AUTHORITIES, FIRE, FLOOD, ACCIDENTS, SERVICE OUTAGES RESULTING FROM EQUIPMENT AND OR SOFTWARE FAILURE, AND/OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURES, POWER FAILURES, NETWORK FAILURE, FAILURES FO THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING PROVIDRES OF INTERNET SERVICES AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS). THE PARTY AFFECTED BY ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL NOTIFY THE OTHER PARTY WITHIN A MAXIMUM OF 21 DAYS FROM ITS OCCURRENCE. THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL THEN BE SUSPENDED FOR AS LONG AS ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL PREVENT THE AFFECTED PARTY FROM PERFORMING ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- LINKS TO THIR-PARTY SITES
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD’S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD. AND ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD. IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP LTD. OF THE SITE.
Once More From The Top Ltd is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third-parties and Users. Accordingly, Once More From The Top Ltd. had no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content, expressed or made available by third parties including information providers, User or any other users of oncemorefromthetop.net , are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Once More From The Top Ltd. Neither Once More From The Top Ltd. nor any third-party providers of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
In many instance, the content available through oncemorefromthetop.net represents the opinions of and judgments of the respective information provider, User or other users not under contract with Once More From The Top Ltd. Once More From The Top Ltd. neither endorses, nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on oncemorefromthetop.net by anyone other than authorized Once More From The Top Ltd. employee or spokesperson(s) while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will Once More From The Top Ltd. be liable for any loss or damage caused by a User’s reliance on information obtained through oncemorefromthetop.net. It is the responsibility of the User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through oncemorefromthetop.net. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
- UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
Once More From The Top Ltd. or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising, campaigns, new promotions, new products or technologies, processes, material, marketing plans or new product names. Please DO NOT send any original creative artwork, samples, demos or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Once More From The Top Ltd.’s product or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas previously submitted to and/or in use by Once Mote From The Top Ltd. So please DO NOT send you unsolicited ideas to Once More From The Top Ltd. or anyone at Once More From The Top Ltd. If despite our request that you NOT SEND you ideas and materials, you still send them, please understand that Once More From The Top Ltd. makes no assurances that your ideas and material will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
Once More From The Top Ltd. shall have the right but not the obligation to monitor the content of oncemorefromthetop.net to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by Once More From The Top Ltd. and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Once More From The Top Ltd. shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on oncemorefromthetop.net. Without limiting the foregoing, Once More From The Top Ltd. shall have the right to remove any material that Once More From The Top Ltd., in its sole discretion finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Once More From The Top Ltd., its affiliates and their respective directors , officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of the use of oncemorefromthetop.net by User or User’s Account.
Either Once More From The Top Ltd. or User may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, Once More From The Top Ltd shall have the right to immediately terminate User’s Account in the event of any conduct by User, Once More From The Top Ltd., in its sole discretion considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement.
This Agreement and any other operating rules for oncemorefromthetop.net established by Once More From The Top Ltd. constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be constituted in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party, or any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section heading used herein are for convenience only, and shall not be given any legal import.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Once More From The Top Ltd., logos are trademark of Once More From The Top Ltd. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on oncemorefromthetop.net are the property of their respective owners.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Any rights nor expressly granted herein are reserved.